Shaving is a rather inefficient method of removing unwanted hair from the body. Depending on how fast your hair grows, you could end up shaving daily just to keep up with the growth. Fortunately, there is an alternative to shaving. Many people find waxing to be a better option for several reasons
1. It lasts much longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots. When you opt for waxing, you can forget about those painful cuts. A slight redness will appear whilst waxing but by the next day, you will enjoy your smooth and flawless skin for over 3 weeks! NO MORE SHAVING EVERY OTHER DAY
2. No shaving rash, cuts or nicks that can leave you with permanent scars, especially if you have skin susceptible to discoloration even for a minor cut. Since wax pulls the hair out by the root, it takes much longer for it to grow back. Even if you usually have to shave every day to keep growth down, waxing will give you up to two weeks of bare skin. This is also better for your skin, since it can become very irritated when you shave on a daily basis.
3. Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin and leave you hiding away on holidays with stubble rash – Not a nice sight.
4. For most people (it definitely worked for me)…. waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer. It will reduce the hair growth over time. – No more stubborn hairs, ingrown hairs or stubble rash. A big advantage of waxing is that hair comes back thinner and lighter than it does with shaving. Regular waxing will eventually have barely noticeable hair in areas that have been waxed. Constant waxing makes your hair follicles weaker and less viable. Where shaving can give the appearance of thicker hair.
5. Shaving results to stubbles, your skin will feel rough and abrasive. For some people the idea of waxing sounds painful. It involves putting hot wax or strip wax on your body and pulling it off, gripping the hairs and pulling them out by the roots. At Woo Waxing we only use the best products for your treatments, the wax only attaches to your hairs, not your skin. I can honestly say you will be surprised how painless it is.
6. Waxing will make your skin feel smooth without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth. The wax products I use help soften the skin just before hair removal. Not only does the wax include moisturising lotions, they are also more likely to leave the area smooth because the entire hair is pulled out by the roots. There will be no stubble immediately after removal.
7. Repeated wax treatments can eventually result in permanent hair removal. While it will take years to reach the point where you no longer need to wax, repeated waxing will slow hair growth. Even if you never get to the point where your hair stops growing altogether, you can expect to wax less often the longer you stick with it. This is a big plus.
8. Waxing is fast and convenient at Woo Waxing. You can ditch those razors; forget about having to shave every single day. Have smooth skin for longer, be itchy-free and have fine looking skin every single day.
9. When you shave, you cut the hair off at skin level or just below it. The end of the hair is blunt and can become trapped under the skin, where it begins growing sideways or in circles. Ingrown hairs often form painful infections. Problems are more likely to occur in certain areas, such as the neck and the bikini area. Waxing, however, removes the entire hair shaft, right down to the root. The new hair is thinner and tapered at the end, which means it is less likely to get trapped under the top layer of the skin.
10. Waxing is convenient, cost effective, saves heaps of time and is a long lasting hair removal method